Criminal Lawyer in Great Bend, KS

Have you been charged with a crime?

Is it a felony or misdemeanor? If it is a misdemeanor, are you charged in district court or city/municipal court? If it is a felony, what level is it? How many charges are you currently facing? Are you currently on probation anywhere else? Are you charged with what the State of Kansas calls a person or nonperson crime? Have you ever been convicted of a crime before?

Are you interested in a Diversion? You do not need an attorney to apply for a diversion. However, there are crimes in Kansas, that even when you receive a diversion and you successfully complete the diversion program, the diversion can still be counted as a conviction later on.

Before a Judge or jury, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. You are entitled to the constitutional prohibitions against unreasonable searches and seizures. You are entitled to a public trial, the ability to cross-examine the witnesses against them, to present a defense which includes compelled attendance of witnesses (favorable to the accused) through the use of subpoenas, and to make the State (or City) prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Depending on the facts in your case, justice for you might be exoneration by a jury of your peers. Justice may simply be the best plea deal available. No matter what that facts of your case are, it is important to have a skilled attorney, and former prosecutor, who can help get the results you want.  

Call now to speak with an experienced defense attorney, and former prosecutor, who will help you seek justice. Or, please feel free to click on the "contact us" feature and let us know about your case and ask any questions you may have.